Westminster starts exciting journey with the Vital Churches Institute
September 28, 2016
Westminster is very excited to make the Vital Churches Institute's Acts 16:5 Initiative part of our journey. The Acts 16:5 Initiative is a three-year process designed to offer a variety of ways to improve and add to what is already happening here at Westminster. It will start conversations, spark imagination and help us to grow in our spiritual life.
The Goals of the Acts 16:5 Initiative
- To experience Acts 16:5 in our day: “Day after day the congregations became stronger in faith and larger in size” (The Message).
- To inspire a new imagination for what God may do among you and through you.
- To offer a clear theology for and practice of a disciple-making, transformational, and missional ministry.
- To enhance and expand what you are already doing that is encouraging people.
- To offer encouragement and coaching appropriate to each congregational situation.
For more information, please click here to visit the Vital Churches Institute website.